Welcome back to the Style Gallery, we have missed you all!
This has been a tough time for all of us and we want to assure you that we are taking steps to make our salon a safe environment to conduct business. While you were away we have cleaned and sanitized the entire salon.
The stylist will take their temperature before coming to work to ensure we are not sick. We welcome your cancellation if you are not feeling well.
We will be wearing masks, sanitizing each station, and providing a new sanitized cape for each customer.
We have implemented a few changes for the safety of you, our valued guest, and our stylist.
1. Please bring as little as possible into the salon, for example: just your keys, money or check. The fewer items we have in the salon the less likely we have for contamination.
2. Please wait outside our door until your stylist comes and greet you. If you prefer to stay in your car and be contacted by cell phone please notify your stylist at the beginning of the workday. We want to avoid a lot of people in close proximity in the salon; therefore we will be putting our waiting room chairs outside the salon.
3. Consult with our stylist out side the shop 6 feet away. With the heightened awareness of our unique situation we feel it may be best to keep talking to a minimum in the salon because of our close proximity. This will also allow others a chance to help sanitize our station if needed as we anticipate a very busy schedule.
4. To meet separation guidelines, each chair in the salon is over 6 feet apart with a divider wall in between each station. However, that separation cannot be achieved between stylist and guest and that is why we recommend talking be kept to a minimum.
We are very concerned with keeping you, our other guests, and the stylist as safe as possible.
Thank you for understanding this temporary situation. These guidelines were developed to be a practical implementation of government regulations and guidelines. We appreciate your cooperation and loyalty.
By entering these premises, you are accepting the risk of contracting the corona virus. If this risk is unacceptable, you may cancel your appointment.
The Style Gallery
WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
In consideration for receiving permission to receive services at The Style Gallery (hereinafter the “Service or Services”), I hereby acknowledge and agree to the following:
1. I understand the hazards of the novel coronavirus (“COVID-19”) and am familiar with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (“CDC”) guidelines regarding COVID-19. I acknowledge and understand that that the circumstances regarding COVID-19 are changing from day to day and that, accordingly, the CDC guidelines are regularly modified and updated and I accept full responsibility for familiarizing myself with the most recent updates.
2. Notwithstanding the risks associated with COVID-19, which I readily acknowledge, I hereby willingly choose to receive Services.
3. I acknowledge and fully assume the risk of illness or death related to COVID-19 arising from my being on the premises and receiving Services and hereby RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE (on behalf of myself and any minor children form whom I have the capacity contract) the, The Style Gallery Inc., their owners, officers, directors, agents, employees and assigns (the “RELEASEES”) from any liability related to COVID-19 which might occur as a result my being on the premises and receiving Services.
4. I shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the RELEASEES from and against any and all claims, demands, suits, judgments, losses or expenses of any nature whatsoever (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees, costs and disbursements, whether of in-house or outside counsel and whether or not an action is brought, on appeal or otherwise), arising from or out of, or relating to, directly or indirectly, the infection of COVID-19 or any other illness or injury.
5. It is my express intent that this Waiver and Hold Harmless Agreement shall bind any assigns and representatives, and shall be deemed as a RELEASE, WAIVER, DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE the above-named RELEASEES. This Agreement and the provisions contained herein shall be construed, interpreted and controlled according to the laws of the State of Minnesota. I HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND VOLUNTARILY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL OF ANY DISPUTE ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT. I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS WAIVER WAS EXPRESSLY NEGOTIATED AND IS A MATERIAL INDUCEMENT THE PERMISSION GRANTED BY RELEASEES TO BE ON PREMISES AND RECEIVE SERVICES.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have signed this Waiver and Agreement under seal on this
_________________________________ day of __________________________, 2020
The Merry Proprietor and a premier stylist at Style Gallery Salon - and get ready to experience styling that is not limited to your hair. Granted, you’ll get a fabulous cut performed by a barber/stylist who has changed heads inside and out for over 20 years.
Men, you’ll be treated with a ‘high-taper’ cut that will distinguish you from lesser men, but be prepared to be handed more badgering than you could ever get at home! Bring your humor and leave your hopes for a mullet.
Ladies, Diane is a master stylist who works with you to get the style and the color to match your aspirations and your adventure. Walk in with your ideas- walk out with style!
“For over 20 years I have been passionate about the hair industry.
I have a motto “to keep it simple.”
Your hair should reflect your personality and lifestyle.
With a thorough consultation I will create a look that YOU are comfortable with.
With a precision haircut and a few well placed highlights I will help you feel great about how you look.
I've been styling hair for over 30 years. Customer satisfaction has always been my number one priority. Some of my original customers are still with me but I love working with new clients too!
I enjoy cutting hair of all lengths and styles. Over the years I have developed an expertise in texturing and shaping very curly or straight hair as well as highlighting hair to enhance facial skin tone.
I hope you call or stop by; I would love to meet with you to discuss style options that are just right for you!
I have always enjoyed this business primarily because of the feelings I receive from clients for being responsible for helping them look and feel their best.
I have practiced the art of hair design for many years but still find myself excited and inspired to learn something new to bring back to share with my clients.
Jeff has expertise and licensing in both cosmetology and barbering. Since 1983 he has mastered cutting, coloring, and styling techniques for all hair types, due to continuing education and extended training.
Jeff prides himself on giving a precise, technically correct, finished look to all his clients.
As one of his clients you will receive a complimentary consultation and his full attention. With his mile mannered demeanor, you'll be more than satisfied with the service you receive.